Rode smartLav Lavalier Condenser Microphone for Smartphones
The Rode smartLav is a lavalier microphone for your Apple or Android mobile device that is designed to deliver high-quality audio recording. The smartLav clips on to your shirt or lapel, and the sensitive, omnidirectional condenser capsule captures the sound equally from all sides of the microphone. This design lends to effective, hands-free recording of speeches, interviews, dictations and more.
The smartLav is equipped with a Kevlar-reinforced cable that has been strain tested up to 10kg to help ensure reliable performance. It uses a grey-sleeved TRRS connector to connect into your smartphone or tablet’s headphone input and it works with most audio recording apps.
The smartLav also features improved sensitivity and higher signal-to-noise ratio over the original smartLav. The package comes with mic clip with cable management, a foam pop shield and a small carry pouch.
- Works with any audio app that records from the headset input
- Record, EQ, edit and publish your audio with Rode Rec App for Apple iOS (not included)
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with SC3 adaptor to use with TRS devices
- Combine with SC6 dual TRRS input adaptor to use two smartLav with one smartphone