Motorola T200 overview
Keep in touch at the mall, the ski hill, or just about anywhere without the need for cell service with this two-pack of Talkabout T200 FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radios from Motorola. This radio uses FRS/GMRS channels, and has a range of up to one mile in urban or outdoor settings, five miles in open spaces, and up to 20 miles in mountain-to-valley communications. Keypad and call tones indicate when a transmission is being made.
The included NiMH battery packs provide up to 12 hours of power, or use three AAs for up to 29 hours. When the power level drops, a flashing alert lets you know reserves are low so you can recharge or insert new AA batteries. The included cable allows for recharging using a standard wall outlet.
A keypad lock prevents personalized settings from being inadvertently changed by requiring a passcode to make alterations; and the time-out feature automatically turns the lock on after a period of inactivity. A belt clip for each radio is included.
- Use and Handling
- 22 Channels
- Backlit keypad for use in periods of low light
- Keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed
- Timeout feature locks keypad after a period of inactivity
- Dual Power Capable: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack or three AA batteries
- Up to 29 hours of power with three AA batteries, or 12 hours with the included NiMH battery
- Battery Save/Power Save feature helps prolong life of the batteries
- Flashing low battery alert
- Call tone
- Keypad tone