Monster Rockin’ Roller overview
Get powerful, portable wireless audio with the Rockin’ Roller Mini Speaker from Monster Power. This Bluetooth- and NFC-enabled speaker allows you to stream digital audio from any compatible device. It can deliver up to 60W of omnidirectional audio power. In case there isn’t a Bluetooth-enabled device nearby, the Rockin’ Roller Mini also comes equipped with a 3.5mm aux port, so you can line-in audio from other compatible devices. The Roller Mini also features an FM tuner for when you just want to listen to the radio. In case you want to play your own music, or to use the Roller Mini as a PA system, there’s a mic/guitar input on the back of the speaker.
The Rockin’ Roller Mini is designed for indoor and outdoor use. It features a water-resistance rating of IPX4, so you don’t have to worry about spills or splashes. Its built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 36 hours of playback on a full charge. The Roller Mini comes equipped with a USB port for charging up your compatible mobile devices. For even more convenience, the Roller Mini includes a detachable shoulder strap for when you want to sling it over your shoulder and go.
- Speaker Power
- The Monster Rockin’ Roller Mini speaker features a total of 60W of omnidirectional sound for robust audio.
- Long-Lasting Battery
- Make sure to keep the party going with a rechargeable battery that can last up to 36 hours on a complete charge.
- Bluetooth and NFC Technology
- The Monster Rockin’ Roller Mini allows you to connect wirelessly via Bluetooth and NFC technologies. Connect your mobile device to the speaker and wirelessly enjoy your favorite music.
- Shoulder Strap
- The Rockin’ Roller Mini comes with an attachable shoulder strap, making carrying it around even easier.
- Mic & Guitar Inputs
- The Rockin’ Roller Mini comes equipped with a microphone/guitar input. Plug the included microphone into the speaker to be heard by everyone.
- USB Charger
- Charge your USB devices via the 5V, 2A USB charger. Simply plug your mobile devices to the speaker to power them up.
- The Rockin’ Roller Mini is weather resistant. Don’t worry if splashes of water land on your speaker or a drink accidentally gets dropped on it while tailgating. This speaker was made for use in any weather.