Canon RC-6 overview
The Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control is a simple, compact, infrared remote control that makes it possible to fire a camera wirelessly from as far as 16′ (4.8m). The RC-6 will operate in either 2-second delay mode or will instantly take a shot. The RC-6 is only 2.5″ (63.5mm) tall and can fit easily into your pocket or on a keychain.
- Allows for shutter release up to 16′ (4.8m)
- Wireless camera operation
- Runs on one CR2032 lithium button battery (included)
- May be used to activate mirror-lock and bulb-shutter functions
- Camera Compatibility
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1, T2i, T3i, T4i, T5i, T6i, T6s, and T7i
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 77D, 80D, 100D, 200D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D, and 800D
- Canon EOS M, M2, M3, and M5
- Video Function Compatibility
- The RC-6 can initiate the video function on Canon DSLR cameras, such as the 70D, 5D series and Rebel series, however it is advisable to check your camera’s instruction manual to be certain that remote video recording with the RC-6 is supported by your camera.